The Park has developed mobile apps to help you explore the Causse du Quercy via your smartphone or your tablet
Quercy with the family : explore the Park with your children
"Quercy en Famille" suggests activities for all the family. Come and explore the underground world, take part in outdoor leisure activities, visit farms, explore historic places and works of art.
Play games with your family thanks to the quizzes relating to each place to visit, plus the other games integrated within the app (correspondences game, labyrinth…)
You will also find information about accommodation (gîtes, B &B, hotels) designated "Accueil du Parc" as well as the "Bistrots de Pays".
The app's main menu is as follows :
- Map : detailed and embedded, visualisation of places to visit, accommodation, user position, dynamic updating thanks to GPS.
- Explore : places to visit, presented with photos, descriptions, info about contacts, and QUIZZES…
- Play : the correspondences game, labyrinth, the dark sky….
- Where to eat / where to stay : a list of accommodation and restaurants
- Practical info about Tourist Offices
- "Mon espace" which lists favourite sites and the Park's agenda of events.
All this off-line, so that you can economise on your data download quota !
Scan this QrCode with your mobile
This app is co-financed by the European Union and the Midi-Pyrénées region.
Tours around the Lot : for exploring our heritage as you move around
With the official app "Circuits du Lot", you can explore the Lot département and its "Great Sites" thanks to a selection of tours, some for touring in a car, some walking trails, some cycle tours, VTT trails and even some boat trips.
For this first version, we suggest 15 tours based around Cahors. Other tours will be added progressively. They will enable you to explore places such as Saint Cirq Lapopie, Rocamadour, Figeac, and the Dordogne Valley, plus the Causses du Quercy Regional Natural Park.
This is an official app from Lot Tourisme– Agence de Développement Touristique du Lot.